YOUR WELLNESS DAY FOOD
The ‘Wellness Food’ is an easy manual for ‘what is on the menu’ on your DC Wellness Days.
Before 1pm Only fruit is allowed. Drink DC wellness Teas. Slimming Tea for fast weight loss & Detox Tea if you only want to lose belly fat
*STRICTLY NO Milk or sugar, you can add Honey or use healthy sweetener alternatives. You can also add ginger, cinnamon or African basil-Mujaja for extra flavour.
The DC Wellness Teas will speed up your weight loss progress.
Keep hydrated all day.
- Avoid any refined Carbohydrates, Sugar, Trans fats (normally found in processed foods) Starch (Potatoes, Cassava, Yam), anything rich in sugar. No Pasta, Noodles, Rice or Artificial/ manufactured foods like cereal.
- Just as you want to have a pure mind, your body deserves ‘ pure food’ Try and eat food as natural (not manufactured) as possible. Boil, Grill or steam your food to cook it.
- Try to delay your breakfast as long as you can (for the 2 week body blitz you can fast breakfast or lunch if you are strong willed)
The simple MENU:
The simplest rule is to have only fruit before lunch time & drink some #DCwellnessTea. If you have no time to make a fruit salad get bananas 🍌 they are easy to carry & are nutritious.
Take DC wellness tea #SlimmingTea before or with your meal.
Eat White meat (chicken or fish preferably grilled/steamed/roasted or boiled) eggs (boiledfried eggs or omelette use olive oil preferably) with Salad or avocado. If you do feel hungry after that have 1 piece of fruit with 3 glasses of water or some more DC wellness tea.
Feel free to pack your breakfast and lunch, take bananas, oranges, grapes or any fruit of your choice. You can also prepare your lunch (boiled eggs or white meat) in advance to take with you. After the 1st week you can introduce red meat.
I personally love grilled or roasted chicken with salad. Easy to prepare and easy to get in a restaurant if you are on the go.
Between 6pm and no later than 8pm
Drink some more DC Wellness Tea before or with your meal.
- eat from a choice of Lean Meat, Chicken, Seafood, Fish with vegetables (steamed, grilled or stir fried)
Vegetables on the Acceptable Food List
Courgettes, egg plant, Pumpkin, Okra, Aubergine, Squash, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, Cabbage, Kale, Asparagus and Brussel Sprouts, butternut squash,
(dodo, sukumawiki, all greens)
- you can use as much spice as you want for flavor.
- avoid oily, greasy dinners and be mindful of what goes into your food.
Remember on Non-Wellness Days (for the 2 week body blitz no more than two non-wellness days) you can have your ‘normal food’ these ‘strict’ wellness days are good for your body to achieve the results you want and shrink that stubborn belly fat.